Our leadership consists of individuals with personal and professional experience in mental health and related fields.
- We embrace Christian Values and strive to interact with one another in a manner which reflects the attributes of a Holy God.
- We pursue optimal health, recognizing that personal wellness and group wellness are profoundly intertwined.
- We elevate our collective voice by disclosing personal mental health experiences and dignifying disclosure from others.
- We affirm that decisions made about persons living with mental health conditions should be made with us leading the discussion and decision-making process.
- We expect positive outcomes and work diligently toward them.
Health & Wellness Across the Globe
Our mission is to train, empower and advocate for mental health of individuals, communities and churches.
Board of Directors
AJ French, President
Laura Sain, Treasurer
Alexus Griffith, Assistant Treasurer
Cheryl Farney, Secretary
Michelle Tibbs, Assistant Secretary
John Roberts, Director
Jessica Wernli, Director
Julie Brown, Director
Theodora Binion, Director
Mary Messamore, Director
Regina Crider, Director
Give to Gift of Voice